What have we been up to this week?
Thursday September 17th 2015, 8:45 pm
Filed under: WEEKLY UPDATE

Although it’s been a short week, we have packed in loads. Our reading and maths have been going on as normal. We are starting to get through more Mathletics jobs too. We had to write a story about a blue alien with four eyes this week. Mr Cain was pleased with how we did. In art we finished our summer flower pictures and did some winter trees as well. We have also been busy with improving our catching skills both inside and outside school. We now know how all the different pieces in chess move and our games are getting better. On Monday we had a Taekwondo taster session which was great fun. We have walked for Junamina and had to find our way around the playground missing one of our 5 senses – sight. Luckily we had helpers to make sure we were safe! And we created our co-operative groups by pretending to be different types of farm animals. That was a laugh, with all the mooing, baaing and clucking going on.

7 Comments so far

Hi guys, sounds like you’ve had a very busy week! Nice one with the chess moves. I still find it hard to remember what a knight does, and I don’t use them as much as I should, which is probably a massive waste and one of several reasons I’m not very good at chess. Anyway…hope you all have a lovely September weekend. Will’s Mum x

sbirrell on 09.18.15 @ 6:59 pm    Reply

I would love to see your winter tree pictures. Very appropriate now the leaves are starting to fall. Murphy’s Mum

Christine Galvin on 09.22.15 @ 8:39 pm    Reply

I like playing chess so I commented on this one. Everyone looks pretty serious, lol.

Will Birrell on 09.25.15 @ 1:30 pm    Reply

It looked exciting going in the woods and catching a toad! Sophie’s mum
Sophie says chess was fun

Claire dutton on 09.25.15 @ 6:02 pm    Reply

What a busy week! Magnus really enjoyed the Taekwondo and is now very expert at oinking.

Mat Ford on 09.26.15 @ 2:14 pm    Reply

What a busy week! Magnus really enjoyed the Taekwondo session and is now very expert at oinking.

Mat Ford on 09.26.15 @ 2:17 pm    Reply

I love the ranger going into the woods with you all. You are so lucky to have such beautiful woodland right on the schools doorstep! Alex Mc’s mum

Clare-Ann on 09.30.15 @ 3:02 pm    Reply

Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)