How To Do It?
- Follow this link to the PAY FOR IT options or, alternatively, log on to East Lothian Council’s homepage at www.eastlothian.gov.uk and click on the PAY FOR IT button. (Either link will open in a new tab, and this page will stay open.)
- Select Primary School Payments from the list
- Select Pencaitland from the drop down list
- Fill in the details as requested and follow the instructions online – It is very important that you include the additional information to let us know what your payment is in respect of.
- Confirmation – when your payment has been completed you will be issued with a reference number. This is your record of payment however you can also request an email confirmation
Paying for more than one child/different items
If you are paying for a visit or milk for several children you can do this in one payment if you name the children individually in the ‘Additional Information’ box.
Please keep payments for different items separate to allow us to record the payments appropriately.
You can make a variety of payments using this secure site with most major credit or debit cards (not Diners Card or American Express). If you pay by credit card, a surcharge of 1.4% for personal credit cards or 2.4% for commercial credit cards will be added to cover the Bank charges incurred by the Council. No surcharges are added to debit card payments.
We hope that this facility will be helpful to you however we do ask that great care is taken when completing the relevant sections to ensure ELC can reconcile your payments in school. Should you have any queries please contact Admin at school – firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into school office for advice.