This week in Primary 5A we have been doing….
- Cursive handwriting in our literacy jotters.
- Reading our class novel The Iron Man.
- We have written and imaginative response saying the Iron Man is.
- We made a restaurant and menu for the Iron Man… For example Limo Lasagne and Metal Magic Meatballs.
- Addition on robots for numeracy.
- Something secret in science….
Our secret experiment was also one of our most interesting things this week. Turning out of date of crackers, orange juice and half a banana in to digested waste. We poured all of the ingredients in a plastic bag and mushed it all up then poured it all into a stocking to make it look like it was digested waste.
Written by Lexi, Elli, Jayden and Morgan