We have lots of great play experiences in the classroom this week all designed/asked for by the children. We have:
- Forces – making ramps for the cars to see what height makes them travel faster.
- Literacy – creating books to read to the class at story time.
- Reading – reading short novels in the quiet area.
- Money – playing active games on the board, creating a shop in the role play area with priced food items to buy.
- The body – books all about different areas of the body and machines to measure our heart rate.
- Problem solving/creating – using the gears in different ways to make them turn.
- Numeracy – using the Numicon to add and subtract, playing dominoes…….and much more!