Just in-case it was a little unclear, wear it wild day is only for the P1’s in P1 a, b and c to end our ‘Rainforest’ topic. No money was needed as it was just a fun morning for the children to end our topic
It will go ahead next Friday… hopefully!!
Good morning everyone. I have a few challenges for you to try, don’t worry about doing everything, I’ll be delighted if you even manage to do one of the things from the list.
- Could you try to make a Rainforest Animal in the snow and take a picture to show the class? Or a spaceship, linking to our new IDL topic Space.
- Can you count how many snowmen you see out and about today?
- Draw a snowy picture to share with the class.
- Write a story about what you have been doing on your snow days or you could make it a snowy adventure story.
- Feed the birds outside (if it’s safe to do so) and take some pictures of the birds you have in your garden. Can you find the names of the different birds using bird books or the internet?
- Create some snow art – add a couple drops of food colouring to a squirt bottle or squirt gun and then head outside in the snow to ‘paint’ the snow. Take a picture of the artwork you’ve created to share with us.
I can’t wait to hear about the different things you’ve been doing during your snow days. Have fun everyone and most importantly remember to stay safe and warm.
We hope you are enjoying the snow and most of all staying safe! We have our wear it wild day planned for tomorrow but due to the uncertainty of the snow and weather, we have made a decision to postpone this to next Friday (9th March)!
Mrs Davidson, Mrs Denham and Mr Marshall
Primary 1A had a visit from PC Smith this week. He came in and spoke to us about his job, explaining his role within the school and the community. He also spoke to us about how to keep ourselves safe. We really enjoyed our visit and our favourite part was getting a shot in the back of the police van!
We were so lucky to have Santa come to visit us at our parties! We sang him some songs and he gave us some presents to take home to open on Christmas day. Everyone in Primary 1, Primary 1/2 and Primary 2 wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
See you in 2018!