Dates of meetings in 2018/19
(Venue: Staff Room at 7pm)
Monday, 20 August
Monday, 1 October
Monday, 5 November
Monday, 14 January
Monday, 25 February
Monday, 29 April (AGM)
Monday, 10 June.
Office bearers 2018-19
Chair Suzanne Douglas
Vice-Chair Pamela Grant
Clerk Louise Scott
Treasurer Marie Hartley
As a Parent Council we look to support our school and parents in a number of ways.
- Support the school in its work with pupils and parents.
- Represent the views of parents on current issues affecting the children.
- Promote contact and communication between the school, parents, the community, nursery and other providers.
- Involvement in the process for the appointment of senior staff for the school.
- Fundraising and organising events.
On these pages you will find information, agendas and minutes that will keep you informed about the work Pinkie Parents are doing to support the school.
You can contact us by email email@example.com or by adding a post to this website or by speaking to the rep for your child’s class.
We’d love to hear from you.
This group meets on a regular basis and discusses fundraising for Pinkie Parents as well as arrangements for specific fundraising events. Its a good way to meet with other parents and have an informal chat with a cuppa and of course assist us in helping at events. Drop us an email or facebook message if you are interested in attending. Details of the meetings are posted on the facebook page.
Minutes can be found on the Minutes pages.
Our Data Protection Policy can be found here – Data-Protection Policy – June 2018
Our new communications strategy Comms Strategy