As a Parent Council we look to support our school and parents in a number of ways.
- Support the school in its work with pupils and parents.
- Represent the views of parents on current issues affecting the children.
- Promote contact and communication between the school, parents, the community, nursery and other providers.
- Involvement in the process for the appointment of senior staff for the school.
- Fundraising and organising events.
On these pages you will find information, agendas and minutes that will keep you informed about the work Pinkie Parents are doing to support the school.
Parents as partners
Here are two documents giving information on the purpose and role of parent councils and information for parent council members.
Parents as Partners – The purpose and role of Parent Councils
Parents as Partners – Information for Parent Council members
You can contact us by email email@example.com or by adding a post to this website or by speaking to the rep for your child’s class.
We’d love to hear from you.
This group is now up and running. If you would like to get involved, please contact Susan Harkins or Suzanne Douglas.
Office bearers 2016-2017
Chair Susan Harkins
Vice-Chair Suzanne Douglas
Clerk Louise Scott
Treasurer Wendy Barber
Minutes can be found on the Minutes pages.
Our Data Protection Policy can be found here – PP 5 June – Data Protection Policy