As part of our responsibilities as a parent council we fundraise to help provide financial support for equipment and activities that benefit the whole school community. Over the past two years we have:
– purchased chrome books for use within the school
– provided every primary seven pupil with a leavers hoodie
– purchased books to gift every pupil at Christmas
– provided Halloween treats for each pupil
– purchased outdoor play equipment for use at break and lunchtimes
We are hoping to resume in person fundraising events soon and look forward to parents and carers getting involved with volunteering at these events.