Complete your newspaper reports on the Battle of Little Bighorn for Thursday the 11th June.
Remember your report has to be written from the point of view of either the Sioux Indians or white Americans. Make sure your story is suitably biased! You should include an appropriate title and headline for your newspaper that reflects this point of view.
- Must explain the causes of the Battle (Long term tensions & short term factors)
- Cover three key events of the Battle.
- Explain why the Americans lost – how much blame should be put on Custer?
- Must contain two eye-witness interviews.
- Suggest what the consequences of the Battle may be.
- Minimum of 150 words.
Use the following resources to help you:
- LITTLE BIGHORN