Hundreds of healthcare professionals from across the UK will be volunteering to present and network with students who are interested in:
- Veterinary Medicine
- All proceeds are used to support healthcare students with scholarships, elective bursaries, free training and educational initiatives.
- Students can register on the Medic Mentor website (medicmentor.org) and find out more about the events here.
- Registration is £25 for students on the Saturday conferences and there is an optional UCAS lecture available on Sunday for each specialty.
- It is a highly valuable opportunity for students to network with a variety of healthcare professions, learn about work experience opportunities and how to make a successful application.
- Please note that these events are filling quickly!
- at our National Healthcare Weekend on the 23rd and 24th March 2019, taking place at the University of Stirling!
18th December – 10:00 – 15:00 – Ninewells Hospital, Dundee
This interactive session has been designed to provide an overview of what occupational therapists do in their daily work whilst exploring the key skills involved in being an occupational therapist. This event is open to any 5th or 6th year students who are considering a career in occupational therapy.
Further information and details on how to register are available at https://www3.rgu.ac.uk/events/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-occupational-therapist-dundee/
14th November 2018 – 09:30 – 14:45 – RGU Campus, Aberdeen
This is a day of interactive sessions to provide pupils with an insight into courses and careers on offer in Engineering and Computing. Led by experts in the subjects and supported by current RGU students, these workshops are suitable for any 5th and 6th year students current studying any of the following subjects; Maths, Physics, Computing, Engineering.
Further information and details on how to register are available at https://www3.rgu.ac.uk/events/engineering-and-computing-session.
This is an afternoon of interactive sessions to provide pupils with an insight into courses and careers on offer Architecture and Built Environment. Led by experts in Architecture, Construction, Surveying and Architectural Technology, this event is suitable for any 5th and 6th year student who would like to find out more about their options in these industries.
Further information and details on how to register are available at https://www3.rgu.ac.uk/events/scott-s-sessions.
Engineering the Future for Girls
Monday 17 – Friday 21 June 2019
Applications Now Open!
Pupils should apply using the online application form available on our website: http://www.strath.ac.uk/engineering/outreach/engineeringthefutureforgirls
The deadline for applications is Monday 26 November 2018 and pupils will be sent a confirmation email upon receipt of their application. The selection panel will meet early in January 2019 and all applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by Friday 1 February 2019.
If anyone is interested in starting a course at Edinburgh College in 2019, come along to our campus open days in November and December to meet with our staff and find the right course.
For further information on presentations for curriculum areas being held at each campus please check on the website for further details at: