Please find below Making Choices for the Senior Phase 2020-21
Choices for S3 2020-21 booklets will be distributed in PSE classes week beginning Monday 3 February. The booklet can also be viewed below
PL 2000 Club Winners – February 2020
1st Prize £50 S Mulvey
2nd Prize £30 B Kowal
3rd Prize £20 M Guest
Instrumental Music Showcase concerts will be held on two evenings this year. The concerts are on Wednesday 4th March in Brunton Theatre, Musselburgh and Thursday 5th March in North Berwick High School. Both events commence at 7pm. Tickets can be purchase via the Brunton Theatre Box Office.
Social Security Scotland has asked us to remind parents and carers of the forthcoming deadline for the best start school age payment – 29 February 2020 for children born between 1 March 2014 and 28 February 2015.
The link within the tweet below is for Social Security Scotland’s page since they administer the payments.
Nursery enrolment: Enrol your child by 6 March 2020
Families with a child born between 1 March 2017 and 28 February 2018 are being encouraged to enrol their child in nursery before 6 March 2020 for 2020/21.
Older children, or those who have not yet registered for an early learning and childcare place, should also register by this date.
To register for a place:
- Visit www.eastlothian.gov.uk/nurseryenrolment and find out about the different options available in council nursery settings from August 2020.
- Download a nursery registration form from the website.
- Complete the form and take it to your preferred (first) choice nursery. You should also take your child’s birth certificate.
- If you are choosing a blend of more than one provider, apply to your council nursery first and then speak to your funded provider – private nursery, childminder or community group – about what hours you would like from them.
- Make sure your application is in before 6 March 2020. Applications will still be accepted after this date, but they will not be considered in the first allocation process. Please get in touch with the Early Years and Childcare team if you have any questions or you can’t register by 6 March 2020.
01620 827872/01620 828786/ 01620 820186
If you have any questions on early learning enrolment please contact the Early Years team as per the details above.