Long lie this morning, breakfast at 08:00 Dutch time – which is Tuesday in the UK
The agreed collaboratively planned lesson:
- To develop responsible team working skills where nobody is left behind
- to provide multi-venue opportunities to show resilience and perseverance under pressure, requiring resourceful quick thinking to solve real life problems as they are encountered in a unfamiliar environment.
- By tackling the Europe’s largest high ropes course and associated Alpine Roller Coaster
- Water based activities in the fun filled Mosaqua pool
- Team working at LaserTag at Valkenburg Agogo.
Our planned intention is to avoid added vomit as previously conducted self evaluation and reflection has identified that this is now an activity which we have all achieved Level 3 Secure by the end of S1 (although we will obviously not be using this language in reports)
- Why not