Please open the link below to find the booking form.
2018 Summer booking form
To celebrate Year of The Youth 2018 there is a fully funded roller disco session at Port Seton Community Centre Friday 29th June from 7pm – 8pm.
This is open to pupils, staff and their families to go along for a skate and lots of fun! £1 donation per person on the night would be appreciated by the Youth Team.
Here is the link to book entry and skate hire (if required). Places limited.
East Lothian Council’s Arts Service has programmed a fun packed summer of creative activities for 5 – 18 year olds to fill the holidays. The programme includes: themed multi arts camps, youth theatre, musical theatre, street dance, computer animation, outdoor theatre and more.
All activities are booked online at www.eastlothian.gov.uk/summeractivities
Please open the link below to see how Preston Lodge are spending the Pupil Equity Fund money.
Please open the link below to view our 2018 Exam leave letter and form.
IRONKIDS Edinburgh is a series of running events for children aged 3-15 years being held in East Lothian, Midlothian and Edinburgh on June 29th and June 30th 2018.
IRONKIDS Edinburgh is part of The Year of Young People 2018 event programme, and is being organised in conjunction with IRONMAN 70.3 Edinburgh, the legendary endurance, multisport race of a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run which returns to the capital on Sunday 01 July 2018. With support from The Year of Young people we are excited to extend IRONMAN Edinburgh 70.3 to include running events specifically for children and young people.
IRONKIDS is part of a global series that every year has over 50,000 kids aged 3-15 years running races that are a distance of between 500m and 2000m. We need your support to make sure that IRONKIDS Edinburgh is the best event on the world circuit! We want to see 1000 kids taking part in each of the race venues in Prestonpans, Dalkeith Country Park and Holyrood Park and we are looking for a team of young volunteers (aged 8-26 years) to make it happen.
Volunteering roles include:
• Event managers – help us plan and deliver an IRONKIDS event
• Logistics – see what it is like behind the scenes of a large sporting event and help us make sure that it runs smoothly
• Course design and event arena design – support organisers in designing each of the courses and arena layouts, learn about risk assessment and athlete safety
• Organise and run entertainment programmes and sport taster sessions at each of the events. Make your event special, who and what will you plan to showcase your local area? We’ll give you a budget to make this happen!
Communication and marketing
• Marketing support – support the marketing effort from print design and distribution to sourcing cost effective advertising opportunities
• Social media – put together a social media strategy and activate it to promote and support the events. Learn from social media experts
• Event media relations – assisting with our media campaign and help us to engage local and national media
• Race commentary, announcements and playlists
• Organise spectator teams to support young runners
• Course marshaling
• Help with registration and signposting
Volunteering with IRONKIDS is a great opportunity for you to learn new skills, boost your CV, build volunteer hours and to learn from industry specialists in sports event management, media and marketing and sports development/participation. If you want to be the driving force that shapes, develops and implements the IRONKIDS Edinburgh 70.3 events or if you would like to find out more please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org