Medication in School

If your child requires medication regularly for an ongoing condition or periodically you must complete a Medication Consent Form. These can be obtained from the office or downloaded below.

If your child has specific needs and requires an adult to administer their medication please contact the school so that a care plan can be put in place and training can be organised for the staff involved. All members of staff who have agreed to be trained in the administration of specific drugs to pupils suffering from all epileptic seizure or a severe allergic reaction and who are required to apply specific drugs to those pupils will be covered by East Lothian Council’s Public Liability Policy.

Medical Forms

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *