Depart Sunday 23rd June 2019-meet at school for 22h30 and coach leaves at 23h
Return Saturday 29th June 2019- arrive at school around 4.30am
- Towels, sleeping bags, and a pillow.
- Medication and care plan
- Up to date contact numbers (parents)
- Spending money in an envelope ( full name of child and amount in euros/pounds). 10 euros a day and 20 pounds for food coming home.
- Check roaming charges for Europe- don’t always have access to Wi-Fi
- Rucksack on coach with a wash bag, a small towel, a change a clothes, food and water. Big bag/ suitcase won’t be available until we reach chateau on the Monday.
- Food enroute as first meal will be at chateau on Monday night . We will buy food in a French supermarket before leaving France on ferry.
- We will be given packed lunches every day at the chateau when we are doing our day trips.
Monday– arrive at chateau around 16h00. Evening meal and Château Olympics.
Tuesday– Albert museum at 10am and Somme main sites ( packed lunches). Evening meal and camp fire at château.
Wednesday– Parc Asterix all day ( packed lunches). Evening meal at château.
Thursday– Montdidier town trail and market. Goat farm visit 2.30pm. Lunch and evening meal and scavenger hunt at château.
Friday– Snail farm 10am, packed lunches, French supermarket stop. Ferry home.
French Trip hoodies have been dispatched!
We will keep an online blog on this website and updates too on Twitter #RHSFrance2019
5 semaines!! On attend avec impatience!