- Managing anxietyBelow is a poster with links to new resources for parents and carers on managing anxiety. Resources for Parents on Anxiety and Worry
- FREE Early Learning & Childcare CoursesThe Council Skills for Work programme offers parents/carers a supportive step back into education, especially for those considering a career in Early Learning and Childcare. See link below. Skills for Work publicity Jan 2022
- Free school meals in primary 1 to 5From January, every child at a local council school can get free school lunches during term-time in primary 1 to 5. This applies to all children in these years – your family’s financial circumstances do not matter.
- COVID-19 OmicronAs you may be aware from the news, a more precautionary approach is currently being taken for the new variant of COVID-19 ‘Omicron’, until more information is gathered about this variant. Therefore, this may mean a change in the way that the ‘close contacts’ of people who test positive for the new variant are identified, and what advice is given to them. Please pay attention to any updates from the school, and check the NHS inform website (https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-infection) for more information. NHS Lothian Health Protection Team
- Did your pre-schooler miss their flu vaccine this year?
Did your pre-schooler miss their flu vaccine this year?
Pop in and see us on Weds 15th Dec from 13:00-15:30 at East Lothian Community Hospital or on Fri 17 Dec from 09:00 – 15:30 at Musselburgh East Community Learning Centre (Haddington Rd, EH21 8JJ )