We are thinking of ways to make money to help cut the cost of our residential week away in April. Below are some of our ideas. Please comment on what you think will work and is mangeable. The classes will make a decision soon based on feedback from parents, staff and the community, so have a say!
- Fairtrade tuckshop: selling faitrade snacks at break 2 times a week and in the village on a Friday.
- Bag Pack or Carol Sing outside a big shop
- Sponsor run or cycle
- Creating a magazine for the village and selling it in the village
- Selling vouchers to get your path cleared from snow
- An evening Christmas fair in the village, selling old stuff, pony rides, mulled wine, hot chocolate, carol singing, visit to Santa.
- Give everyone £5 and let them make their own money.
- Car wash Friday
- Weeding and picking up leaves in gardens for a fee.
- Sweeping chimneys!
We have some good enterprising ideas!