- The school office will be closed from 12pm on Friday October 14th until Tuesday 25th October, and the school absence line will not be staffed during this time. Tuesday 25th is an in-service day – school and nursery are closed to pupils. School and Nursery will resume as normal on Wednesday 26th
- Please make sure you have told us of any changes to your contact details.
- Please ensure you have booked your child’s lunches in SchoolPay before Monday 17th October 2022, for days your child is attending.
- Friday October 21st is a Friday for the Monday/Tuesday group – please bear this in mind if you need to order a lunch for that day.
- When schools are closed during holiday periods, our Centre Manger, Danielle Sackree is the lead in our nursery setting. As always, the first point of contact is the nursery staff to support you with any initial questions or queries you may have, but if you need to speak to our Centre Manager, the nursery staff will put you in touch.
If you have told us you intend to send your child to nursery during the period mentioned above, staffing has been put in place for them. If your child does not attend, a member of nursery attendance staff will contact you to find out the reason for absence. Please let us know in advance (if possible) if your child will be absent