You may have heard, due to the Haddington Infant School disco being cancelled this evening, that there has been a flood in school. However, things have been resolved and school will be open as normal tomorrow, Friday 22 March.
Football training has been cancelled tonight – Monday 18 March
In the event that it is raining, or the grass is very wet on Monday, alternative arrangements have been put in place to hold Sports Day, if need be, at the Aubigny Sports Centre at the same time of 9:45 am on Monday. Parents will still be able to come along and see their children take part.
A decision will be made on Monday morning as to where our Sports Day will be held.
Unfortunately, due to the weather conditions, sports day has been cancelled. It will now take place on Monday 25 June and not Friday 22 June as previously advised.
Apologies for any incovenience caused.
The weather forecast for tomorrow is not looking too good. If it is raining or the grass is still wet from overnight rain, the sports will be cancelled and we will use our reserve date of Friday 22 June.