This is a page for issues related to our Parent Council
What is our Parent Council for?
The aims and objectives of St. Mary’s RC Primary School Parent Council are to:
• Work with and promote partnership between our school, our children and all of our parents and carers.
• Promote the school’s welcoming ethos among all of our parents and carers.
• Develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of our children.
• Promote and encourage the participation of parents and carers in these activities.
• Identify and represent the views of our Parent Forum on the education provided by our school and other matters affecting the welfare of our children.
• Participate in the procedures for senior teaching staff appointments.