Hi everybody! We have had a fabulous fun week in primary 4.
– On Monday we moved tables to make new teams. Chelsea is really happy to be with Kelsi, Leigh and Jakub. Shaun is really happy to sit beside his team. We made new team names and we all used ‘ALLITERATION’. One team is really confusing Miss O’Connell called the ‘The World Wide Water Walking Whales’.
– Our new maths topic for this Block is Patterns and Symmetry.
– Our new topic is Living things. So far we have looked at what is a living and non living thing. We were thinking of what animals would live in what habitat.
– On Monday Mr. McCann took us outside for P.E.
– We’re almost finished Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
– Lucy Gordon came back from her holidays!
– Today we started our drawing. We followed the instructions to try and draw a Bug.