This week’s highlight for Primary 3 was our Football Festival with our friends from Sandersons Wynd PS
- Abbie says we learned football skills
- Logan T says it was good because we learned corner skills.
- Eevayne says it was pretty awesome.
- Owen says it was good because it was a variety of skills we can use in other sports.
- Anna says that we played games that we didn’t know before.
In maths we are looking at number patterns to help us with our times tables.
7 children achieved 100% in Accelerated Reader – WOW!!!!!!
Well done to those children who attended the Ross Rocks Reading Party!!!!
- Calum thought it was fun because there was a juggler.
- Heidi was impressed with the bike display and Mrs McDonald’s scary story.
- Charlie liked happy she met her friends that go to different schools.
- Finlay thought the clown was crazy.
- Anna said the rain was very heavy.
- Mark, Owen and Lucas remarked that every time they went outside it started to rain.
Next Week it is Health Week………. We can’t wait!!!!