respectme, the Scottish National Anti-bullying Service has offered to deliver 2 additional Parent Workshops in East Lothian.
The content will cover:
- Distinguishing between what bullying behaviour is and what it is not
- Exploring the latest research in Scotland on online bullying and face to face bullying
- Identifying what parents can do to deal with bullying behaviour
- Understanding what to do if your child is bullying someone else
- Exploring how to help to create environments where bullying cannot flourish
These will take place on Wednesday 26th April 2017, 12.30-2.30pm at the Nungate&Haddington Community Centre and 6.30-8.30pm at Knox Academy in Haddington. We can offer 40 places on each workshop so they will be available on a first come, first serve basis. If interested please e-mail email@example.com stating what time you would like to attend.