Please let us know if there is anything that we have missed out that you would like to be able to access.
In Stoneyhill, we have changed the way in which we work in order to reflect the principles and practice set out in a Curriculum for Excellence. The following gives a brief guide as to what this will mean.
CfE A brief guide
Our vision is for all our pupils to become Successful Learners, Confident Individuals, Effective Contributors and Responsible Citizens.
We aim to do this by:
* Demonstrating a commitment to improvement
* Promoting achievement, attainment and creativity
* Providing positive and inspiring learning and teaching experiences
* Challenging and combating all barriers to equality and social justice
* Working in partnership with parents/carers and the school community
* Developing skills, knowledge, confidence and self-esteem in a caring and nurturing environment
SUMMARY OF DEVELOPMENT PLAN AND SELF-EVALUATION
SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT PLANS
As well as giving an outline of where we hope to take the school within the next three years, this document lets you know which areas we will be concentrating on developing this session.
This document gives an overview of where we think we are in relation to the Quality Indicators set out in How Good Is Our School 3. This document provides the basis for evaluation visits which take place from our Quality Improvement Officer. On the basis of the evidence which we have, and which has been validated by our QIO, we would say that we are making very good progress in most areas and excellent progress in some. In those areas in which we feel that we are making good progress we have identified steps make improvements.