The Consultation Report on the Proposed closure and re-designation of Levenhall Nursery School to Pinkie St Peter’s Primary School Nursery Class, is now available on the Consultation Hub. Parents of pupils who may attend Levenhall/Pinkie within 2 years of this proposal are classed as “Statutory Consultees” and therefore need to be made aware of this report.
The report can be accessed on this link, and appears towards the end of the page. It is titled “Levenhall Nursery Consultation Report”.
East Lothian Council will consider this proposal at the meeting on 27 June.
respectme, the Scottish National Anti-bullying Service has offered to deliver 2 additional Parent Workshops in East Lothian.
The content will cover:
- Distinguishing between what bullying behaviour is and what it is not
- Exploring the latest research in Scotland on online bullying and face to face bullying
- Identifying what parents can do to deal with bullying behaviour
- Understanding what to do if your child is bullying someone else
- Exploring how to help to create environments where bullying cannot flourish
These will take place on Wednesday 26th April 2017, 12.30-2.30pm at the Nungate&Haddington Community Centre and 6.30-8.30pm at Knox Academy in Haddington. We can offer 40 places on each workshop so they will be available on a first come, first serve basis. If interested please e-mail email@example.com stating what time you would like to attend.