A new resource just came out from the British Heart Foundation. The document has lots of web links to useful resources and programme materials that can be downloaded.
It can be downloaded directly from the site, or it can be ordered in hard copy (for a small donation) from the BHF site as below.
The guide is for:
Early years settings who provide care to children from birth up to the age of five. It can be used by all regulated providers, irrespective of the time that children spend in their care, including:
– local authority maintained nursery schools
– private, voluntary and independent nurseries
– nursery classes within primary schools
– children’s centres
– registered childminders and nannies
– other early years providers such as playgroups and baby and toddler groups.