Please find details of the new Health Promotion Training Programme * April to September 2016*
NHS Lothian Health Promotion Service training courses and workshops are free of charge and open to anyone working in a paid or voluntary capacity in Lothian.
Course coming up include:
- 21st April Introduction to Sexual Health and Wellbeing
- 3rd May Eating Well in Early Years
- 10th May Promoting Health with People who have a Learning Disability
- 25th May Understanding Health Promotion
- 8th June Fuel Poverty workshop
- 2nd June Mental Health First Aid: Young People (part 2)
We also have information on our Health Inequality Seminars which take place in Edinburgh. The next seminar will take place on the 27th of January 12.30-2.30pm. The topic for discussion is Female Genital Mutilation in Edinburgh and the Lothians: A Hidden Harm
For further details on courses, workshops and seminars including how to apply for a place: go to www.nhslothianhpstraining.com or call 0131-537-9399.