Young people in all three partner schools have now had the chance to talk through their ideas around Theme 1: Our school’s purpose. They have explored 3 key questions:
- What are schools for?
- What does a good school look like?
- What do you value in your current school?
Graphics summarising their findings are included below. These are designed to give a flavour of the discussions and have been constructed by putting the raw data into a Word Cloud generator. The bigger the word, the more pupils mentioned it. Emerging key themes have included the importance of:
- Staff who are kind/helpful
- An anti-bullying approach
- Interesting subjects
- Good facilities and resources
- Time to learn/play/relax outdoors
- Plenty to eat!
Graphic 1: What are schools for?
Graphic 2: What does a good school look like?
Graphic 3: What do you value about your current school?