Our Parent Council
We are very lucky at West Barns to have a very active Parent Council who fundraise for the school, regularly run events for parents/carers and children and provide an essential service in promoting engagement with and working in partnership with our school for benefit of all our children.
Our Parent Council have their own web blog and Facebook page, where you will be able to find information on upcoming events, minutes, details about current members and most importantly, how you can get involved.
This year’s AGM will be held at 6pm, for a 6.15pm start at West Barns Primary School on Monday, 4th September 2023.
Term 1 Dates for your dairy 2023-24
PC Meeting Dates – in school unless otherwise stated
- Monday 4th September 6.15pm AGM
- Monday 25th September 6.15pm PC Meeting
- Monday 30th October 6.15pm PC Meeting
- Monday 11th December 6.15pm PC Meeting
- Friday 8th September 11am PC Coffee Morning
- Friday 27th October 12:30 Halloween Party
- Saturday 4th November 7.30pm Ceilidh
- Friday 8th December 13pm Christmas Fair
- Friday 22nd December 11am Santa Tractor Visit to School