The next parent council meeting is on 22 January at 7pm.
The agenda will be published shortly before the meeting. If there are any items which you would like to be added to the agenda please contact the chair, Anna Milne at email@example.com.
Calling all parents, carers, grandparents, aunties and uncles!
Do you have any free time during the week?
West Barns Primary School is looking for “helping hands” – volunteers who have an hour or two to spare to help with:-
- school trips/outings
- playing maths games
- tidying the library
- cutting out and laminating resources
- tidying the nursery garden
- tidying the flower beds and pots in front of the school
- making Christmas decorations including sewing
- teaching pupils how to cook
If you can help please let the school know by:-
- call in to the school office; or
- phoning the school on 01368 863209; or
- emailing the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is our main fundraiser for this school term. We are fundraising to purchase new gym equipment for the sports hall and hope to raise in the region of £1,000.
There are gift wrapped boxes in the school reception and nursery and we are looking for donations to the hampers. The hampers will be themed: Chocolate lover, for him, for her, active kids, relax and pamper, festive fizz, Christmas culinary hamper and kids crafting hamper.
All donations are gratefully received.
Our next meeting will take place on Thursday 16th November at 7pm at West Barns Primary School.
The agenda is attached
Agenda – 16th November.