The aims and objectives of the club will be:
- To offer quality coaching and competitive opportunities in participation level and high performance gymnastics.
- To promote the club within the local and gymnastics communities.
- To ensure a duty of care is adhered to all members of the club.
- To provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone and offers opportunities for all.
- To ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment regardless of age, gender, race or ability.
Membership of the Gymnastic Club is open to all new members regardless of age, gender, race or ability.
All club members will be subject to the regulations of the constitution and on joining the club they will be deemed to accept these regulations and codes of conduct that the club has adopted.
Please see the attached flyers for more information about the club and what’s on offer..Gymnastic classes flyer Meadowbank CG Constitution