Good morning everyone. Hope that you’re all having great fun in the snow and keeping warm and safe.
Here are some snowy day activities to keep you busy.
- Build a snowman and take a picture of him and send it to dojo. Give your snowman a name and write a story about what it’s like to be a snowman.
- Write a snowy day haiku. Remember this is a 3 lined poem. (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables
- Make some paper snowflakes. Bring them in to school to share later.
- This is World Book Day. Read your favourite book and share it with someone in your family.
- Dress up as your favourite book character and send us a picture on dojo.
- Keep practising your Numeracy skills by playing interactive games. ( woodlands primary or topmarks websites)
- Make snow bricks by filling a plastic lunch box. Use your bricks to make an igloo or castle.
Remember to take photos. I’d love to see what you’ve all been up to. Have fun and stay safe.
Mrs Ferrier x