What does Yester Parent Council do?
The Council exists to:
- Support the school in its work with pupils
- Represent the views of parents and increase their involvement in school activity
- Increase communication between pupils, school, parents and community
- Support the school through fundraising and then works with the school to allocate it to suitable projects.
- Represent Yester in the wider East Lothian Association of Parent Councils with other schools in the area.
To keep in touch with what we do:
- You will receive a newsletter after each meeting.
- The noticeboard at the main entrance to the school will display newsletters and meeting minutes
- We are on Facebook – Yester Parent Council